Monday, May 26, 2008

is it wrong to like this song?

my good friend, Perez Hilton, posted this new song by gangsta rapper Hot Rod, called "I want to F**k you". This song is quite possibly the filthiest thing I've ever heard..... but the beat is awesome. Is it wrong to like this song?

Click here to decide for yourself (or don't if you want to keep your ears clean!):
http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-25-listen-to-this-sweet-tender

You know this means I've gotta follow that up with some Jewish music, so if you don't mind rap, as long as it's Jewish, here's some Gad Elbaz for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmuqF_-pGEA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ichssss... lol
not a rap fan.
i am european and 30 years old!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind rap, but that first song you mention is too much, lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

Keep blogging!

- Shalom Alaichem

Anonymous said...

wow, i certainly did not expect this song to be on this site...

lol! it's not bad, but i dont think ill be playing it in my car unless im ALONE!