Wednesday, July 8, 2009

get your tan on



I love discovering new products that work, and I especially love telling all my friends about it. (what else do girls talk about?)

Now that summer has FINALLY arrived (I almost thought I'd never get to wear my cute new Nine West sandals), I've been on the prowl for a sunless tanner that actually works. (I could do it the old-fashioned way and sit my tush in the sun, but then I'd risk wrinkles at 30.) I really have yet to find the perfect solution to my pale problem. Most sunless tanners streak, and even professional spray tans have made me blotchy. I haven't tried tanning beds yet, but don't think I will - the whole idea sounds so claustrophobic.

So just last week I bought a bottle of Neutrogena® Color Boosting Sunblock SPF 30. It's a sunless tanner and sunscreen in one bottle! GENIUS!

It's also oil-free, PABA-free, and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores and you can easily use this stuff on your face.

I'm only on Day 5 of using the sunblock, but so far so good. The consistency is a lot thicker than most sunless tanners, but doesn't have that awful sunscreen smell. It's also pretty moisturizing considering it's oil-free (my legs were nice and silky all day long).

So far, no streakage at all. The tan is pretty gradual, which is fine with me. I'll let you know how it goes as I continue using the product.

Click here to find out where to buy yourself a bottle.

4 comments:

frum single female said...

cool, i have to try it.

rachel said...

Does the color rub off on your clothes?

הצעיר שלמה בן רפאל לבית שריקי ס"ט said...

.."wrinkles at 30"..nonsense..

..anyway: what's wrong with being pale?

Maidel said...

nope - doesnt rub off on clothes (like other bronzers which are makeup - and which are constantly getting my white shirts dirty around the collar).
but - let it dry for a minute before you put clothes on.