Monday, November 10, 2008

hair hair hair


Is it wrong that I've decided I want to wear a wig because that way I won't have to worry about spending money on hair care products? (I've been giving this a lot of thought since FrumPunk and I hooked up)


Sure a sheitel can cost you over a grand. But buying mousse and gels and getting $200 professional highlights a few times a year adds up!


Ever had a bad hair day? Say goodbye to those days when you buy a wig!


Need to get ready for a wedding in under ten minutes? Slip on a sheitel and some lip gloss and you're ready to go!


Wish you could go blond without the commitment? Find a new sheitel in your favorite shade!
Just look how great Britney looked!




4 comments:

rbtzn said...

i felt the same way before i had to wear a wig... the grass is always greener... :)

Anonymous said...

Will you actually get the pink wig? Because it happens to be awesome.

Maidel said...

ill get the pink wig if u wear it around the house ;)

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I always thought a wig sounded great too, for exactly those reasons.