Wednesday, September 17, 2008

lindt chocolate

Whenever I am at Ben Gurion, I make sure to load up on anything and everything that I forgot to buy during my trip, as well as anything and everything with any sort of hechsher on it.
In the past, I bought Ferrero Rocher and cool liquors that aren't available kosher where I live.
This time, I bought LINDT, loads and loads of LINDT chocolate.
The hechsher was on the price tag, and it said that it was kosher according to the Rabbanut of Israel. Good enough for me!
So I've been trying to find kosher Lindt online, but to no avail. Anyone know where I can get some? It truly is THE best chocolate EVER. (in my humble opinion).
I'm also kinda hoping that the hechsher wasn't a mistake.......
Maybe I should eat the rest of the truffles before I find out....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just bought ferrero rocher in the airport in israel too, only to discover when i got home that there was no hechsher on it! i know there used to be, what happened. is it still kosher what do i do with this delicious box of supreme chocolates FROM ISRAEL, but no hechsher??????

Anonymous said...

I admit that, though Lindt is good, I prefer Vered HaGalil (epecially the dairy bittersweet, though the parve bittersweet is also very good).

And the hechsher is right on the label!

Anonymous said...

ferrero and lindt can sometimes be without hechsher (at least in germany, there is forbidden to print unfamiliar signs on foods, so no hechshers) but it is still kosher. Lindt is parve (bitter with different percentage of cacao), ferrero is all dairy

Maidel said...

thank G-d!!! So i haven'T been eating treif? I bought soo much chocolate the last time I went, I still have boxes left!

Anonymous said...

sugestion
check on france local kosher list ,and you should find some of that brands if available ,