Monday, September 21, 2015

Perfect after-fast food

I know this is really unlike me to post about a product, and NO the company is not paying for this mention.

But I just wanted to say that if you're also a married girl with some minis and no time to cook dinner on a Thursday night, this pizza is a life-saver.
If you're at the grocery store, pick up a couple of boxes of Tuscanini Premium Handmade Pizza in the frozen foods section. I recently bought a few on sale at my local kosher supermarket and I'm IN LOVE. My fave was the Four Cheese Pizza. They've also got Classic Margherita, Mushroom and Grilled Veggie.You just let the pizza defrost on the counter while you pre-heat your oven to 425, then bake it for about 10 minutes. Each pie isn't huge - but it's enough for me and the hubs and maybe one of minis, or all the minis if I serve it with fries and a salad. Ok enough talk. Go buy this pizza. It's actually from Italy!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha the mushroom is great! post tisha bav dinner :)

Anonymous said...

Please check out my blog and share it with your family and friends.
https://menachemsblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you

Anonymous said...


I'm giving gratitude to Mr Pedro for all of his help in securing our loan for our new home here in Fruitland. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience as well as treating us as people rather than just home loan customers. You stand above the rest, I want to recommend anyone here looking for loan or investors to contact Mr Pedro and his staff because they are good people with gentle heart,
Mr Pedro Email Contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com



Regards,
John Burley! Our hats off to you!!"