Tuesday, August 11, 2009

bisslis + chicken = yummy

The lovely Babysitter just posted a genius recipe on KosherCuisine!

Bissli Chicken!

I gotta say - I used to think cereal + fried chicken was the best thing since sliced bread... but this takes the cake!

I can't remember the last time I had a Bissli. My mom stopped buying bags of the stuff when she realized that most Israeli products had just about the same nutritional value of a sheet of white paper. And when avoiding MSG and Trans-Fats came into style.

But this recipe's got protein~! So BBQ Bissli, here I come!

Feel free to start a new trend in your hood with this one!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds great!
Last week I tried crushed French's onions mixed with equal amount CH brand matzoh ball mix. Dip in crumbs, then egg then crumbs. Fry and eat!

Tanya said...

Oh yeah and kosher by design short on time has a recipe for shnitzel with falafel ball mix, it is really good!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Glad you liked it! :-)