Monday, January 12, 2009

worth a listen - Sagol 59

I wish these guys had a music video for their other song "Till the Fat Lady Dances ft. Noa Faran" - which you can find (along with other great songs, such as Leeches) on their MySpace page .
But this song, Move Forward (Lech Kadima) posted here is pretty good too!
You prob think I'm Israeli for a lot of my 'Worth a listen' selections - but I love promoting my fellow tribespeople when we come up with genius like this.
Sagol 59 is Hebrew Hip Hop the way I love it - just the right mix of rap + pop...

To book or buy, click here for JDub Records.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a comment on this song, just the fact that one of the options in the poll is "Breastlover". :D

Anonymous said...

i noticed that too - and picked it!

no comments on mm's bun in the oven frumpunk?

NotaGeek! said...

Great music, thanks for sharing it.

I downloaded the album, they have a whole bunch of good tracks.

Anonymous said...

Dinnea get personal Tommy...

Maidel said...

hahahahahaha!