Friday, January 30, 2009

starstruck

I feel like a 12 year old girl!

Y-Love commented on my blog!

I've been loving his music since I first heard it quite a few years ago! (I've got some of his music on my playlist - which I know you listen to every day)

You probably all saw him featured rapping in yiddish on Borat's Bro's Chanukah Vid which I posted not too long ago.

Check out his website Thisisbabylon.net or go to Y-Love's MySpace for more of his musical genius.

Here is the Official Music Vid for Change:

7 comments:

NotaGeek! said...

Anybody know who the lubab at thebeginning is?

Batya said...

So is he competition for Matisyahu? Honestly, I didn't like the repetative electric music.

Schvach said...

The vid is cute, but Y-Love is 4 decades outta date; his spiel sounds like the community activism of the late '60's and early 70's. Even his 'rap' on the trailer for Laura Wiessen's 'More Beloved of G-d' (I'm still waiting for the movie to be released) smacks from the 'inclusion not exclusion' political routine of Jesse Jackson. I'm a big fan of conversion to Judaism, but not for what I perceive as the wrong reasons.

Schvach said...

Hello again:
If you're into Y-Love, check out his
narrative contribution to G-d Cast
at:http://www.g-dcast.com/toldot/index.html

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

MM: your so cute!

and I saw this vid through one of my friends whose in it for a few seconds.

I think I've actually seen Yitz recently in the street somewhere.

Maidel said...

i think this song is fresh - its kinda bringing in what kanye is doing with rap right now.

Anonymous said...

Between us speaking, I would arrive differently. achat levitra I can suggest to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.