Monday, November 3, 2008

Where can I buy a button-down shirt?

FrumSkeptic had a really funny post the other day: http://onefrumskeptic.blogspot.com/2008/10/opening-door.html

Here's a snippet:

"So this teacher was a psych. major in college. She told us that males are one-track minded. All they think about is sex/nudity and all that encompasses. She constantly told us that "guys fall in love with what they see, and girls with what they hear" and so she told us how her husband wasn't the best looking but was "good-enough" for her. Her point was, was that, us girls should dress to entice on our dates; she told us that we should wear button-down shirts on our first date. So we were all like "what, why?" And she said "so that he can imagine unbuttoning them."

4 comments:

frumskeptic said...

:)

thanx for the link. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer that he focuses on my inner beauty :)

Anonymous said...

I hate it when teachers say all-encompassing statements like that. I've never imagined that at all. Didnt realize you could. T-shirts or tight sweaters do a lot more for the imagination than button down shirts. Shirts remind me of school uniforms or office attire.

Maidel said...

now i know what to wear around you. ;)