Monday, November 24, 2008

typeanalyzer

FrumPunk did this, so why can't I? (http://frumpunk.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/analysis-based-on-my-blog/)

I went to TypeAnalyzer.com, the site that gives you an analysis of a blogger based on what's written on their blog.

So here's what I got (If you know the real MM, tell me what you think... I think it's almost dead-on!)

The analysis indicates that the author of http://www.materialmaidel.blogspot.com is of the type:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

5 comments:

Frum Librarian said...

I got the same one! Not quite sure why...

Mikeinmidwood said...

Same here. But Im not.

Tanya said...

OMG!

Maidel said...

omg? is that good or bad?

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I also got the performers for my babysitter blog