Tuesday, July 28, 2009

positively dating

Like the title? It's my new slogan. Two weeks ago I made a pledge to try my damnedest to date positively, to positively date and to stop being a negative dater.

And so I stopped complaining, stopped kvetching, stopped over-analyzing anything dating. Maybe that's why I haven't been writing as much lately...

They say that if you give out positive energy, then you will get positive results. And I've gotta say that ever since I made that promise (bli neder of course...) I've been seeing mucho results. Wish I could tell you about that. Maybe another time...

5 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

very good, glad to hear about this positive change. Maybe I should do the same.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha who would have thunk that guys actually like to take out girls who are happy, warm, and friendly people..... did I mention happy?...

psychology 101: people enjoy the presence of other happy people.

it's like date rule#1. dont talk about anything negative on a date. even if it's something the two of you both agree on or believe. regardless if it's a shared view the impression you give is of an unhappy person.

Single on the Scene said...

YAY! yet another happy person joins the ranks! sure beats the 'depressive dating' friends...

Ookamikun said...

So does this mean you're positively getting engaged soon? ;-)

russel said...

matrimony

http://www.nursematrimony.com

earn online
http://www.freelancee.org

earn online

http://www.earnonlinee.com