I've never heard of a meme before, and I still don't quite grasp the concept, but then the Babysitter tagged me in this post she did .
She did a book meme, which I would do, except I'd have to write out a whole paragraph from page 56 of the nearest book. Unfortunately, there is only one nearest book with me here on vacation, and I'm only on page 17 - and not about to ruin it for myself!
Anyhow, I figured that a lot more readers would prefer this next meme!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1) I can't do my nails myself. I still haven't figured out how to cut my own nails. Pretty pathetic, huh? I've never mastered using a pair of scissors with my left hand, and for some reason, clippers freak me out. I also don't know how to put nail polish on without making a huge mess. When my nails get too long (if they haven't already chipped on their own) I either bite them (i know, it's a gross habit), file them, or let an asian figure it out! (try Essie in Waltz)
2) I wish I was British. I used to be obsessed with all things British - especially the history and the royal family. I even wrote a post about how much I looooove the accent. If only FrumPunk would propose.... sighhhh....
3) I love Big Brother. Ok, most reality television. But especially Big Brother. And especially the British version. (Celebrity BB UK comes out January 2nd!) Most of my friends know this about me. I don't know why - maybe it's the yenta in me, but I really love watching other people live. Right now I'm watching Top Chef, which is slightly more intellectual, if only because there is actual talent involved.
4) I don't eat veal. Or fish if I can see its head. Or chicken if it's whole. I would probably go vegan if my stomach would let me.
5) I used to think I was a princess. Like an actual princess. All the movies I watched had princesses in them, so naturally I must have been one too. Maybe that explains my British obsession... (we don't have royalty in America) Oh, and most importantly -my father called me Princess. And fathers never lie.
6) Movies make me cry. And not just sad movies. I even cried during Scream - when the killer dies. (because he was played by that hottie Skeet Ulrich) And during the last Star Wars movie.
7) I wish I was tanned.