Friday, September 12, 2008

being ghetto

so my new co-worker Maggie is GHETTO.
She knows she is, and loves it.
I learned a few things chatting with her today:
Being ghetto means no one messes with you because you take care of yourself - you beat the ___ of another chick if she touches your man.
Being ghetto means you scrub the ground when you dance and show off your assssets while wearing an ultra-low "shirt".
Being ghetto means knowing a bunch of people on crack, selling crack or in jail.

All I have to say is Baruch Hashem the only ghetto I know is the Jewish one I live in....

5 comments:

Originally From Brooklyn said...

Your telling me there are no ghetto people in the Jewish ghetto?

Maidel said...

interesting question babysitter...
gothic is probably the exact opposite of being ghetto....
but im kinda scared of goths, maybe even a little more scared than i am of ghetto ppl.
i know its perfectly irrational - after all, i do wear black a lot too!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

Ok so then I never saw any ghetto people before.

but yea I can imagine why you would be scared of them. They have an aura that isn't too appealing.

Maidel said...

who is this skitso writing comments on all my posts?

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

A spammer, I got it too, I got a script from someone that blocks this person from commenting. If you want I can give it to you and you add an html section to your profile and hopefully the person won't be able to comment again.